영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.07.28)

최고관리자
2024.08.07 17:46 1,016 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 28 July 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today the Gospel of the Liturgy tells us about the miracle of the loaves and fishes (cf. Jn 6:1-15). A miracle, that is a “sign”, a “sign”, whose protagonists perform three gestures that Jesus will come to repeat at the Last Supper. What are these gestures? Offering, giving thanks, and sharing.

프란치스코 교황, 삼종기도, 연중 제 17주일, 2024.7.28. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 오늘 전례 복음은 빵과 물고기의 기적에 대해 이야기합니다. (요한복음 6:1-15 참조) 기적, 즉 "표징", 주인공들이 예수님께서 마지막 만찬에서 반복하실 세 가지 동작을 하는 표징입니다. 무슨 동작들일까요? 봉헌, 감사, 그리고 나눔입니다.

The first: to offer. The Gospel tells us about a boy who has five loaves and two fish (Jn 6:9). It is the gesture with which we acknowledge we have something good to give, and we say our “yes”, even if what we have is too little compared to what is needed. This is emphasized, during the Mass, when the priest offers the bread and wine on the altar, and each person offers himself, his own life. It is a gesture that may seem small, when we think of the immense needs of humanity, just like the five loaves and two fish in front of a crowd of thousands; but God makes it the material for the miracle, the greatest miracle there is – that in which He Himself makes Himself present among us, for the salvation of the world.

첫째는 봉헌입니다. 복음은 빵 5개와 물고기 두 마리를 가진 아이에 대해 얘기합니다. (요한복음 6,9) 우리가 드리기 좋은 것을 가지고 있다는 것을 인정하고, 우리가 가진 것이 필요한 양에 비해서 훨씬 적더라도 “예”하고 얘기하는 동작입니다. 미사 중에 사제가 제단에 빵과 포도주를 봉헌하고 각자가 자신을, 자신의 삶을 봉헌할 때, 이것이 강조됩니다. 그것은 수천 명의 군중 앞의 다섯 개의 빵과 두 마리의 물고기와 같이 인류의 엄청난 필요를 생각할 때 사소해보일 수 있는 동작입니다. 그러나 하느님께서 그것을 기적, 가장 위대한 기적의 재료로 삼으십니다. 그 안에 세상의 구원을 위해 그분 친히 자신을 우리 가운데에 현존하시게 하십니다.

And so, we understand the second gesture: giving thanks (cf. Jn 6:11). The first gesture is offering, the second is giving thanks. It is saying to the Lord humbly, with also with joy: “All that I have is your gift, Lord, and to thank you I can only give back to you what You gave me first, together with your Son Jesus Christ, adding what I can.” Every one of us can add a little something. What can I give to the Lord? What little thing can I give? “My feeble love”. To give… to say to the Lord, “I love you”; but we, poor things, our love is so small, but if we give it to the Lord, the Lord receives it. Offering, giving thanks, and the third gesture is sharing.

그래서 우리는 두 번째 동작, 즉 감사드리는 것을 (요한복음 6,11 참조) 이해합니다. 첫 번째 동작은 봉헌이고 두 번째 동작은 감사드리는 것입니다. 그것은 주님께 겸손한 마음으로, 그리고 또한 기쁜 마음으로 이렇게 말씀드리는 것입니다. “주님, 제가 가진 모든 것이 주님의 선물입니다. 주님께 감사드리기 위해서, 저는 당신께서 당신의 아드님 예수 그리스도와 함께 제게 먼저 주신 것을 돌려드리고 제가 추가할 수 있는 것을 드릴 수 있을 뿐입니다.” 우리 각자는 작은 무엇인가를 더할 수 있습니다. 나는 무엇을 주님께 드릴 수 있을까요? 어떤 작은 것을 주님께 드릴 수 있을까요? “저의 미약한 사랑.”  드리는 것... 주님께 “주님을 사랑합니다.”라고 말씀 드리는 것일까요? 하지만 우리는, 불쌍한 것들로, 우리의 사랑은 아주 작습니다. 그러나 우리가 그 사랑을 주님께 드리면 주님께서 기쁘게 받으십니다. 봉헌, 감사, 그리고 세 번째 동작은 나눔입니다.

In the Mass, it is the Communion, when together we approach the altar to receive the Body and Blood of Christ: the fruit of everyone’s gift transformed by the Lord into food for all. It is a beautiful moment, that of communion, which teaches us to live every gesture of love as a gift of grace, both for those who give it and those who receive it.

미사에서, 그것은 우리가 함께 제대에 다가가 그리스도의 몸과 피를 받는 성찬입니다. 주님께서 모든 사람의 선물의 열매를 모든 사람을 위한 음식으로 변형시키십니다. 그것은 아름다운 순간, 성찬의 아름다운 순간이며, 우리가 모든 사랑의 동작을, 주는 사람들과 받는 사람들 모두에 대한 은총의 선물로 여기며, 실천하도록 가르칩니다.

Brothers, sisters, let us ask ourselves: do I truly believe that, by the grace of God, I have something unique to give to my brothers and sisters, or do I feel anonymously “one among many”? Am I active in giving good? Am I grateful to the Lord for the gifts with which He continuously manifests His love? Do I live sharing with others as a moment of encounter and mutual enrichment?

형제자매 여러분, 스스로에게 물어봅시다. 나는 진정 하느님의 은총으로 나의 형제자매들에게 줄 고유한 무엇을 가지고 있다고 믿나요? 아니면 나는 익명으로 “많은 사람들 중의 하나”라고 느끼나요? 나는 선을 베푸는 데 적극적인가? 나는 주님께서 끊임없이 그분의 사랑을 보여주시는 선물에 대해 감사하나요? 나는 다른 사람들과의 나눔을 만남과 상호 풍요화의 순간으로 실천하나요? 

May the Virgin Mary help us to live every Eucharistic celebration with faith, and to recognize and savour every day the “miracles” of God’s grace.

동정 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서, 저희가 모든 미사에 확고한 믿음으로 참례하고, 모든 날을 하느님 은총의 “기적”으로 인식하고 만끽하게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I assure my prayer for the victims of the major landslide that has swept through a village in the south of Ethiopia. I am close to that sorely tried population, and to those who are bringing relief.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 에티오피아 남부의 한 마을을 휩쓴 대규모 산사태의 희생자들을 위해 기도드립니다. 저는 그 엄청난 시련을 겪고 있는 사람들과 구호품을 제공하는 사람들과 마음으로 가까이 있습니다.

And while there are many people in the world who suffer due to disasters and hunger, we continue to produce and sell weapons and burn resources fueling wars, large and small. This is an outrage that the international community should not tolerate, and it contradicts the spirit of brotherhood of the Olympic Games that have just begun. Let us not forget, brothers and sisters: war is defeat!

그리고 세상에 재난과 굶주림으로 고통 받는 사람들이 많은 가운데, 우리는 크고 작은 전쟁을 부추기는 무기를 생산하고 판매하고 자원을 태우고 있습니다. 이는 국제 사회가 용납해서는 안 될 만행이며, 방금 시작된 올림픽의 형제애 정신과 모순됩니다. 형제자매 여러분, 전쟁은 패배라는 것을 잊지 맙시다!

Today we celebrate World Day for Grandparents and the Elderly, on the theme "Do not cast me off in my old age" (cf. Psalm 71:9). The abandonment of the elderly is indeed a sad reality to which we must not grow accustomed. For many of them, especially in these summer days, loneliness risks becoming a difficult burden to bear. The Day calls us to listen to the voice of the elderly who say, “Do not abandon me!”, and to answer, “I will not abandon you!”. Let us strengthen the alliance between grandparents and grandchildren, between young people and the elderly. Let us say “no” to the loneliness of the elderly! Our future depends a great deal on how grandparents and grandchildren learn to live together. Let us not forget the elderly! And a round of applause for all the grandparents, all of them!

오늘 우리는 “저를 내던지지 마소서, 다 늙어 버린 이때에.” (시편 71:9 참조) 라는 주제로 기념하는 조부모와 노인을 위한 세계의 날입니다. 노인을 버리는 것은 우리가 익숙해져서는 안 될 슬픈 현실입니다. 많은 노인들에게, 특히 이 여름철에 외로움은 견디기 힘든 짐이 될 위험이 있습니다. 이 날은 우리에게 "나를 버리지 마소서!"라고 말하는 노인들의 목소리를 듣고 “저는 당신을 버리지 않습니다.”라고 대답하라고 요구합니다. 조부모와 손자, 젊은이와 노인 사이의 결속을 강화합시다. 노인의 외로움에 "아니오"라고 말합시다! 우리의 미래는 어떻게 조부모와 손자가 함께 사는 법을 배우는가에 크게 달려 있습니다. 노인들을 잊지 맙시다! 그리고 모든 조부모, 그들 모두에게 박수를 보냅시다!

I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from various parts of Italy and the world. In particular, I greet the participants in the General Congress of the Union of the Catholic Apostolate; the young people of Catholic Action of Bologna, and those of the Riviera del Po-Sermide pastoral unit, in the diocese of Mantua; the group of eighteen-year-olds from the diocese of Verona; and the animators of the “Carlo Acutis” Oratory of Quartu Sant’Elena.

로마인과 이탈리아와 전 세계의 여러 지역에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히, 저는 가톨릭 사도직 연합 총회에 참석한 사람들, 볼로냐 가톨릭 행동의 젊은이들, 만투아 교구의 리비에라 델 포-세르미데 사목 단위의 젊은이들, 베로나 교구의 18세 그룹, 그리고 콰르투 산텔레나의 "칼로 아쿠티스" 오라토리오의 활력자들에게 인사드립니다.

I send my greeting to those who are taking part in the conclusion of the Feast of the Madonna del Carmine in Trastevere: this evening there will be the procession of the Madonna “fiumarola” on the River Tiber. Let us learn from Mary, our Mary, how to put the Gospel into practice in everyday life! I heard a Neocatechumenal song… I would like to hear it again later!

트라스테베레에서 열리는 마돈나 델 카르미네 축제의 마무리에 참석하는 분들께 인사드립니다. 오늘 저녁 티베르 강에서 마돈나 "피우마롤라"의 행렬이 있을 예정입니다. 마리아, 우리의 마리아에게서 복음을 일상생활에서 실천하는 법을 배우도록 합시다! 네오카테쿠메날 노래가 들립니다.... 나중에 다시 듣고 싶습니다!

I wish you all a good Sunday. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.