영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.07.14)

최고관리자
2024.07.21 09:33 1,450 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 14 July 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today the Gospel tells us about Jesus who sends His disciples on the mission (cf. Mk 6:7-13). He sends them “two by two”, and recommends something important: to take with them only what is necessary. Let us pause a moment on this image: the disciples are sent together, and must take with them only what is necessary.

프란치스코 교황, 삼종기도, 연중 제 15주일, 2024.7.14. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다. 오늘 복음은 당신 제자들을 파견하시는 예수님에 대해 이야기합니다. (마르코 6,7-13 참조) 예수님께서는 제자들을 “둘씩” 보내시며 중요한 것을 권하시는데 그것은 필요한 것만 가지고 가라는 것입니다. 이 이미지를 잠시 생각합시다. 제자들은 함께 파견 되며 그들은 필요한 것만 가지고 가야합니다.

We do not proclaim the Gospel alone, no: it is proclaimed together, as a community, and to do this it is important to know how to preserve sobriety: to know how to be sober in the use of things, sharing resources, capacities and gifts, and doing without the superfluous. Why? In order to be free: the superfluous enslaves you, and also so that we all have what we need to live in a dignified way and to contribute actively to the mission; and then to be sober in thoughts, to be sober in feelings, abandoning our preconceived ideas and abandoning the inflexibility that, like pointless baggage, weigh us down and hinder the journey, fostering discussion and listening instead, and thus making witness more effective.

우리는 복음을 혼자 선포하지 않습니다. 복음은 함께, 공동체로서 선포합니다. 이것을 하기 위해서 진지함을 유지할 줄 아는 것이 중요합니다. 사물의 사용, 자원, 능력, 그리고 선물을 공유함에 있어서 냉철한 마음을 가질 줄 알고 잉여품을 갖지 않는 것이 중요합니다. 왜 그렇습니까? 자유로워지기 위해서입니다. 잉여품은 여러분을 노예로 만듭니다. 또한 우리 모두가 품위 있는 삶을 살고 사명에 적극적으로 기여하는 데 필요한 것을 갖기 위해서입니다. 그런 다음 생각의 냉철함과 감정의 냉정함을 유지하여, 선입견을 버리고 우리를 짓누르고 여정을 방해하는 무의미한 짐과 같은 경직성을 버리고, 대신에 토론과 경청을 촉진하여 더 효과적으로 증거하기 위해서입니다.

Let us think, for example, of what happens in our families and our communities: when we are content with what is necessary, even with little, with God’s help we are able to go forward and get along, sharing what there is, everyone renouncing something and supporting each other (cf. Acts 4:32-35). And this is already a missionary proclamation, before and even more than words, because it embodies the beauty of Jesus’ message in the tangibility of life. Indeed, a family or a community that lives in this way creates around it an environment rich in love, in which it is easier to open oneself to faith and the newness of the Gospel, and from which one starts out better, one starts out more serene.

예를 들어, 우리 가족과 공동체에서 일어나는 일을 생각합시다. 우리가 비록 작더라도 필요한 것에 만족할 때, 하느님의 도움으로, 있는 것을 나누고, 모두가 무엇인가를 내놓고, 서로를 지지하며 (사도행전 4,32-35 참조) 앞으로 나아가고 잘 지낼 수 있습니다. 그리고 이것은 이미 말 이전에, 말보다 훨씬 더 선교적인 선포입니다. 예수님의 아름다운 메시지를 실제의 삶에서 구현하기 때문입니다. 참으로 이런 식으로 사는 가정이나 공동체는 주위에 사랑이 가득한 환경을 조성하고, 그 환경 안에서는 신앙과 복음의 새로움에 자신을 더 쉽게 열고, 그로부터 더 잘 시작하고 더 평온해집니다.

If, on the other hand, everyone goes his or her way, if only material things count – which are never enough – if one does not listen, if individualism and envy prevail – envy is something lethal, a poison! – individualism and envy prevail, the air becomes heavy, life becomes difficult, and encounters become an occasion of restlessness, sadness and discouragement, rather than an occasion of joy (cf. Mt. 19:22).

반면에 모든 사람이 자신의 길을 간다면, 결코 충분하지 않은 - 물질적인 것만 중요하다면, 경청하지 않는다면, 개인주의와 시기심이 만연한다면 - 시기심은 치명적이고 독입니다 - 개인주의와 시기심이 만연한다면, 분위기는 무거워지고 삶은 어려워지고, 만남은 기쁨의 순간이  아니라 불안, 슬픔, 그리고 낙담의 순간이 됩니다. (마태오 19,22 참조)

Dear brothers and sisters, communion and sobriety are important values for our Christian life: communion, harmony among us, and sobriety are important values, indispensable values for a Church to be missionary at all levels.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 친교와 진지함은 우리 크리스천 삶의 중요한 가치들입니다. 교회가 모든 단계에서 선교적으로 되기 위해서, 친교, 우리 사이의 조화, 진지함은 없어서는 안 되는 가치들입니다.

We can ask ourselves, then: do I taste the pleasure of proclaiming the Gospel, of bringing, where I live, the joy and light that come from an encounter with the Lord? And in order to do this, do I commit myself to walking together with others, sharing ideas and skills with them, with an open mind and with a generous heart? And finally: do I know how to cultivate a lifestyle that is sober, a lifestyle that is attentive to the needs of my brothers and sisters? They are questions that it is good to ask ourselves.

그렇다면 우리는 스스로에게 물어볼 수 있습니다. 나는 복음을 선포하는 즐거움과, 내가 사는 곳에, 주님과의 만남에서 오는 기쁨과 빛을 가져오는 즐거움을 느끼는가? 그리고 이를 위해 나는 열린 생각과 관대한 마음으로 다른 사람들과 함께 걷고, 아이디어와 기술을 공유하는 데 전념하는가? 그리고 마지막으로, 나는 진지한 생활방식과 형제자매들의 필요에 주의를 기울이는 생활방식을 가꿀 줄 아는가? 스스로 묻기에 좋은 질문들입니다.

May Mary, Queen of Apostles, help us to be true missionary disciples, in communion and sobriety of life. In communion, in harmony among us and in the sobriety of life.

사도들의 모후이신 성모 마리아님, 저희를 도우셔서, 저희가 친교와 삶의 진지함 안에서, 친교와 우리 가운데의 조화 안에서, 그리고 삶의 진지함 안에서 참된 선교하는 제자가 되게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I greet you, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many countries. In particular, I greet the participants in the International Congress of lay people of the Order of Saint Augustine; I greet the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, who are celebrating their General Chapter; I greet the young people of the parish of Luson, Alto Adige, who have travelled the Via Francigena; the Mediterranean Youth Council, who are inspired by the message of the Venerable Giorgio La Pira; and the young people participating in the international Course for formators of the Regnum Christi.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 로마인과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분께 인사드립니다. 특히 성 아우구스티노 수도회 평신도 세계 대회에 참석한 여러분에게 인사드립니다. 저는 총회를 거행하고 있는 나자렛 성가정 수녀님들께, 그리고 Via Francigena를 여행한 Luson, Alto Adige 본당의 젊은이들, 가경자 조르조 라 피라(Giorgio La Pira)의 메시지에서 영감을 받은 지중해 청소년 평의회; 그리고 Regnum Christi 양성자를 위한 국제 과정에 참여하는 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다.

I send my greeting to the Polish faithful gathered at the Shrine of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa, on the occasion of the annual pilgrimage of the Radio Maria family. On Sea Sunday, let us pray for those who work in the maritime sector and for those who take care of them.

라디오 마리아 가족의 연례 순례를 맞아 쳉스토호바의 검은 성모 성지에 모인 폴란드 신자들에게 인사를 드립니다. 바다주일에, 해양 분야에서 일하는 이들과 그들을 돌보는 이들을 위해 기도합시다.

May the Mother of God, whom we celebrate the day after tomorrow as Our Lady of Mount Carmel, comfort and obtain peace for all populations who are oppressed by the horror of war. Please, let us not forget tormented Ukraine, Palestine, Israel, and Myanmar.

내일 모레를 카르멜 산의 우리의 성모님으로 기념하는 천주의 어머니시여, 전쟁의 공포로 억압받는 모든 사람을 위로하시고 그들이 평화를 얻게 하소서! 부디 고통 받는 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 미얀마를 잊지 맙시다.

I greet the young people of the Immacolata. I wish you all a happy Sunday. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

임마콜라타 청년들에게 인사드립니다. 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 부디 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.