영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.06.23)

최고관리자
2024.06.27 16:01 1,752 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 23 June 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today the Gospel presents us with Jesus on the boat with the disciples, on Lake Tiberias. A strong storm arrives unexpectedly, and the boat is in danger of sinking. Jesus, who was asleep, wakes up, threatens the wind and everything becomes calm again (cf. Mk 4:35-41).

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 연중 제12주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2024. 6. 23.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 오늘 복음은 티베리아스 호수에서 제자들과 함께 배를 타고 계신 예수님을 우리에게 소개합니다. 갑자기 강한 폭풍이 닥쳐 배가 침몰할 위험에 처합니다. 잠자고 계셨던 예수님께서 일어나셔서 바람을 꾸짖으시니 모든 것이 다시 고요해집니다. (마르코 4,35-41 참조).

But really, He doesn’t wake up, they awaken Him! With great fear, it is the disciples who awaken Jesus. The evening before, it was Jesus Himself who told the disciples to get on the boat and cross the lake. They were experts, they were fishermen, and that was their living environment, but a storm could put them in difficulty. It seems that Jesus wants to put them to the test. However, He does not leave them alone; He stays with them on the boat, calm; indeed, He even sleeps. And when the storm breaks, He reassures them with His presence, He encourages them, He incites them to have more faith and accompanies them beyond the danger. But we can ask this question: why does Jesus act in this way?

그러나 실제로는 예수님께서 스스로 일어나지 않으셨습니다. 그들이 예수님을 깨웠습니다. 두려움에 사로잡혀 제자들이 예수님을 깨웠습니다. 전날 저녁, 제자들에게 배를 타고 호수를 건너자고 말씀하신 분이 바로 예수님이셨습니다. 그들은 배의 전문가들인 어부들이었고 그것이 그들의 삶의 환경이었지만 폭풍이 그들을 어려움에 빠뜨릴 수 있었습니다. 예수님께서는 그들을 시험하고 싶어 하시는 것 같습니다. 그러나 예수님께서는 그들을 홀로 내버려두지 않으십니다. 예수님께서는 제자들과 함께 배에 머무르십니다. 아주 조용합니다. 그분은 주무시기까지 하십니다. 그리고 폭풍이 몰아칠 때 예수님께서는 그들과 함께 계심으로써 그들을 안심시키십니다. 그들에게 용기를 불어넣으십니다. 예수님께서는 제자들에게 더 큰 믿음을 가지라고 격려하시고 위험의 너머까지 그들과 동행하십니다. 그러나 우리는 이 질문을 할 수 있습니다. 예수님께서 왜 이런 식으로 행동하실까요?

To strengthen the faith of the disciples and to make them more courageous. Indeed, they – the disciples – come out of this experience more aware of the power of Jesus and His presence in their midst, and therefore stronger and readier to face obstacles, difficulties, including the fear of venturing out to proclaim the Gospel. Having overcome this trial with Him, they will know how to face many others, even to the cross and martyrdom, to bring the Gospel to all peoples.

제자들의 믿음을 굳건하게 하시고 그들을 더욱 담대하게 하시기 위해서입니다. 실제로 그들은 - 제자들은 - 이 체험을 통해서 예수님의 능력과 그들 가운에 그분이 계심을 더 잘 깨닫게 되었고, 따라서 복음 선포를 위해 나아가는 것에 대한 두려움을 포함하여 장애물과 어려움에 더 강하게 더 쉽게 대면하게 되었습니다. 예수님과 함께 이 시련을 극복한 후 그들은 모든 사라들에게 복음을 전하기 위하여 십자가와 순교에 이르는 많은 다른 시련들을 직면하는 방법을 알게 될 것입니다.

And Jesus does likewise with us too, in particular in the Eucharist: He gathers us around Him, He gives us His Word, He nourishes with His Body and His Blood, and then He invites us to set sail, to transmit everything we have heard and to share what we have received with everyone, in everyday life, even when it is difficult. Jesus does not spare us contrarieties but, without ever abandoning us, He helps us confront them. He makes us courageous. So we too, overcoming them with His help, learn more and more to hold onto Him, to trust in His power, which goes far beyond our capacities, to overcome uncertainties and hesitations, closures and preconceptions, and He does this with courage and greatness of heart, to tell everyone that the Kingdom of Heaven is present, it is here, and that with Jesus at our side we can make it grow together, beyond all barriers.

예수님께서는 특히 미사성제에서 우리에게도 똑같이 하십니다. 예수님께서는 우리를 그분 주위로 모으시고, 우리에게 당신의 말씀을 주시고, 당신의 몸과 피로 먹이신 후에 우리가 항해에 나서도록 초대하십니다. 우리의 일상생활에서, 어려운 상황에서 조차도 우리가 들은 것을 모두 전달하고, 우리가 받은 것을 모든 사람들과 공유하기 위해 항해하도록 청하십니다. 예수님께서는 우리가 어려움을 겪는 것을 모면하도록 하지 않으시지만, 우리를 버리지 않으시고, 우리가 어려움에 맞서는 것을 도와주시고, 우리에게 용기를 주십니다. 그래서 우리도 그분의 도움으로 어려움들을 극복하며, 그분을 붙잡고, 우리의 능력을 훨씬 넘어서는 그분의 능력을 신뢰하고, 불확실성과 망설임, 폐쇄와 선입견을 극복하는 방법을 점점 더 배웁니다. 그분은 용기와 담대한 마음으로 이것을 하시며 모든 사람에게 천국이 지금 여기에 있고, 우리 곁에 계신 예수님과 함께, 우리는 모든 장벽을 넘어, 하느님 나라가 더 커지게 할 수 있다고 말씀하십니다.

Let us ask ourselves, then: in times of trial, can I remember the times when I have experienced, in my life, the presence and help of the Lord? Let us think about it… When a storm arrives, do I let myself be overwhelmed by the turmoil or do I cling to Him – these inner storms, no? – do I cling to Him to find calm and peace, in prayer, silence, listening to the Word, adoration and fraternal sharing of faith? May the Virgin Mary, who welcomed God’s will with humility and courage, give us, in difficult moments, the serenity of abandonment in Him.

이제 우리 스스로에게 물어봅시다. 시련을 겪고 있을 때 나는 내 삶에서 주님의 현존과 도움을 체험했던 때를 기억할 수 있는가? 생각해봅시다. 폭풍이 닥칠 때 나는 자신을 그 혼란에 압도당하도록 하는가? 아니면 그분께 매달리는가? - 이 내적 폭풍들, no? - 나는 기도와 침묵, 말씀 듣기, 흠숭과 형제적 신앙 나눔을 통해 고요함과 평화를 찾기 위해 그분께 매달리는가? 겸손과 용기로 하느님의 뜻을 받아들인 동정 마리아여, 어려운 순간에 저희가 그분 안에서 포기의 평온함을 얻게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and various countries. In particular, I greet the faithful of Sant Boi de Llobregat, Barcelona, and those of Bari. I greet the participants in the “Choose life” demonstration, the “Edelweiss” Choir of the Alpine Section of Bassano del Grappa, and the cyclists from Bollate, who have come by bicycle.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 로마인과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히 바르셀로나의 산트보이데요브레가트 신자들과 바리의 신자들에게 인사드립니다. '생명을 선택하다' 시위의 참가자들과 바사노 델 그라파 알파인 부문 합창단 '에델바이스', 자전거를 타고 온 볼라테의 사이클리스트들에게 인사를 드립니다.

Let us continue to pray for peace, especially in Ukraine, Palestine, and Israel. I can see the flag of Israel… Today I saw it on the balcony of your house when I was coming from the Church of the Santi Quaranta Martiri – it is a call for peace! Let us pray for peace! Palestine, Gaza, the North of the Congo… let us pray for peace! And peace in tormented Ukraine, which suffers greatly, let there be peace! May the Holy Spirit enlighten the minds of governors, inspire wisdom and a sense of responsibility in them, to avoid any action or word that may fuel confrontation, and instead strive resolutely for a peaceful resolution of conflicts. It takes negotiation.

특별히 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘의 평화를 위해 계속 기도합시다. 저기 이스라엘의 국기가 보입니다. 오늘 제가 산티 콰란타 마르티리(Santi Quaranta Martiri) 교회에서 올 때 여러분의 발코니에 있는 국기를 보았습니다. - 그것은 평화를 위한 외침입니다! 평화를 위해 기도합시다! 팔레스타인, 가자, 콩고 북부... 평화를 위해 기도합시다! 그리고 큰 고통에 시달리는 괴로운 우크라이나의 평화, 그곳에 평화를 주소서! 성령이시여, 정부 당국자들의 마음을 일깨우시어, 그들 안에 지혜와 책임감을 불어넣어주시고, 대결을 부추기거나 자극하는 어떠한 행동이나 말을 피하고, 갈등의 평화적인 해결을 위해서 단호하게 노력하게 하소서! 협상이 필요합니다.

The day before yesterday, Father Manuel Blanco, a Franciscan who had lived in the Church of Santi Quaranta Martiri e San Pasquale Baylon in Rome for forty-four years, passed away. He was a superior, a confessor, a man of counsel. In remembering him, I would like to remember so many Franciscan brothers, confessors, preachers, who honoured and honour the Church of Rome. Thanks to all of them!

그저께 로마 산티 콰란타 마르티리와 산 파스콸레 바일론 교회에서 44년을 지내던 프란치스칸인 마누엘 블랑코 신부님이 세상을 떠나셨습니다. 그는 장상이었고 고해사제였으며 상담사제였습니다. 그분에 대한 기억과 함께 저는 로마의 교회를 영광스럽게 했고 지금도 하고 있는 수많은 프란치스칸 형제들, 고해사제들, 설교자들을 기억합니다. 그들 모두에게 감사드립니다.

And I wish you all a good Sunday. Please do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your meal and arrivederci!

그리고 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시기 바랍니다. 저를 위해 기도하시는 것을 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.