영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.06.16)

최고관리자
2024.06.27 16:00 1,759 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Eleventh Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 16 June 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today the Gospel of the liturgy speaks to us of the Kingdom of God through the image of the seed (cf. Mk 4:26-34). Jesus uses this simile several times (cf. Mt 13:1-23; Mk 4:1-20; Lk 8:4-15), and today He does so by inviting us to reflect in particular on an important attitude connected to the image of the seed: it is the attitude of confident expectation.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 연중 제11주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2024. 6. 16.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 행복한 주일입니다. 오늘 전례 복음은 우리에게 씨앗의 이미지를 통해 하느님 나라에 대해 얘기합니다. (마르코 4,26-34 참조) 예수님께서는 이 비유를 여러 번 사용하십니다. (마태오 13,1-23; 마르코 4,1-20; 루카 8,4-15 참조) 그리고 오늘 예수님께서 그 비유를 사용하시며 우리에게 특별히 씨앗의 이미지와 관련된 중요한 태도에 관해 묵상하도록 초대하십니다. 그 태도는 확신을 가지고 기대하는 태도입니다.

Indeed, in sowing, no matter how good or abundant the seed the farmer scatters, or how well he prepares the land, the plants do not sprout immediately: it takes time and it takes patience! Therefore, it is necessary that, after having sown, he knows how to wait confidently, to allow the seeds to open at the right moment and the shoots to sprout from the seed and grow, strong enough to guarantee, at the end, an abundant harvest (cf. vv. 28-29). Underground the miracle is already in progress (cf. v. 27), there is enormous development, but it is invisible, it takes patience, and in the meantime it is necessary to keep tending the turf, watering it and keeping it clean, despite the fact that on the surface nothing seems to be happening.

실제로 파종에서 농부가 아무리 좋은 또는 풍성한 씨앗을 뿌린다 해도, 또는 땅을 아무리 잘 가꾸어도 식물은 즉시 싹이 트지 않습니다. 시간이 걸리고 인내심이 필요합니다. 그러므로 농부는 씨를 뿌린 후에 확신을 가지고 기다리는 법을 알아야 합니다. 씨앗이 적절한 순간에 열리고 씨앗에서 싹이 트고 결국에 풍성한 수확을 보장하기에 충분히 강하게 자라는 것을 기다릴 줄 알아야 합니다. (28-29 절 참조) 땅속에서 이미 기적이 일어나고 (27절 참조) 엄청난 진전이 있지만 눈에 보이지 않고, 인내가 필요하고 그러는 동안에 겉으로 아무것도 일어나지 않는 것처럼 보일지라도 계속 밭을 가꾸고 물을 주고 깨끗이 유지해야 합니다.

The Kingdom of God is like this too. The Lord places in us the seeds of His word and His grace, good seeds, abundant seeds, and then, without ever ceasing to accompany us, He waits patiently. The Lord continues to take care of us, with the confidence of a Father, but He gives us time – the Lord is patient – so that the seeds open, grow and develop to the point of bearing the fruits of good works. And this is because He wants nothing in His field to be lost, that everything should reach full maturity; He wants us all to be able to grow like ears of grain.

하느님의 나라도 이와 같습니다. 주님께서 우리 안에 그분의 말씀과 은총의 씨앗을, 좋은 씨앗, 풍성한 씨앗을 뿌리신 다음 우리와 동행하시는 것을 절대로 멈추지 않으시고 끈기 있게 기다리십니다. 주님께서는 아버지의 확신으로 우리를 계속해서 돌보시지만 우리에게 시간을 주셔서 - 주님께서 인내하십니다. - 씨앗이 열리고 선한 행동의 열매를 맺기까지 계속 자라도록 하십니다. 그리고 이것은 그분이 자신의 밭에서 아무것도 잃지 않기를 바라시기 때문이며 모두가 완전한 성숙에 도달하기를 원하시기 때문입니다. 그분은 우리 모두 곡물의 이삭처럼 자랄 수 있기를 바라십니다.

Not only this. By doing so, the Lord gives us an example: He teaches us too to sow the Gospel confidently wherever we are, and then to wait for the seed that has been sown to grow and bear fruit in us and in others, without becoming discouraged and without ceasing to support and help each other even where, despite our efforts, we do not seem to see immediate results. In fact, often even among us, beyond appearances, the miracle is already underway, and in due course it will bear abundant fruit!

이뿐만이 아닙니다. 그렇게 하심으로써 주님께서는 우리에게 예를 보여주십니다. 주님께서 우리도 어디에 있든지 확신을 가지고 복음의 씨앗을 뿌린 후에 뿌려진 씨앗이 자라서 우리 안에 그리고 다른 사람들 안에 열매를 맺을 때까지 낙심하지 말고, 우리의 노력에도 불구하고 즉각적인 결과를 보지 못할지라도 서로를 도와주고 지지하는 것을 멈추지 말고 기다리라고 가르치십니다. 사실, 우리 가운데서도 종종 겉으로 보이는 것 너머에 기적이 이미 진행되고, 때가 되면 풍성한 열매를 맺게 될 것입니다.

Therefore, we can ask ourselves: do let the Word be sown in me? Do I too sow the Word of God with confidence in the places where I live? Do I wait patiently, or am I discouraged because I do not see the results immediately? And do I know how to entrust everything serenely to the Lord, while doing my best to proclaim the Gospel? May the Virgin Mary, who welcomed and made the seed of the Word grow within her, help us to be generous and confident sowers of the Gospel.

그러므로 우리는 자문할 수 있습니다. 말씀이 내 안에 뿌려지도록 하나요? 나도 내가 사는 곳에서 확신을 가지고 하느님의 말씀을 뿌리나요? 나는 끈기 있게 기다리나요? 아니면 결과가 즉각적으로 나타나지 않아서 낙심하나요? 그리고 복음을 선포하기 위해서 나의 최선을 다하는 동안 나는 모든 것을 조용히 주님께 맡길 줄 아는가? 말씀의 씨앗을 받아들이고 자신 안에 씨앗이 자라게 하신 동정 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 관대하고 확신에 찬 복음의 씨 뿌리는 사람이 되게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, Yesterday, in Krakow, Michał Rapacz was beatified. A priest and martyr, a pastor according to the heart of Christ, and a faithful and generous witness of the Gospel, he experienced both Nazi and Soviet persecution and responded with the gift of his life. A round of applause for the new Blessed!

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 어제 크라쿠프에서 미하우 라파츠가 시복되었습니다. 사제이자 순교자, 그리스도의 마음에 따른 목자, 복음의 신실하고 관대한 증거자로서 그는 나치와 소련의 박해를 모두 경험했고 자신의 생명을 바쳐 응답했습니다. 새로 태어난 복자에게 박수를 보냅시다.

Painful news continues to arrive of clashes and massacres in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I appeal to the national leaders and the international community to do everything possible to stop the violence and safeguard the lives of civilians. Among the victims, many are Christians killed in odium fidei. They are martyrs. Their sacrifice is a seed that germinates and bears fruit, and teaches us to bear witness to the Gospel with courage and consistency.

콩고민주공화국 동부에서 벌어지는 충돌과 학살에 대한 고통스러운 소식이 계속 전해오고 있습니다. 저는 국가 지도자들과 국제 사회에 폭력을 중단하고 민간인의 생명을 보호하기 위해 가능한 모든 조치를 취할 것을 호소합니다. 희생자 중에는 신앙 증오(odium fidei)로 살해된  크리스천이 많습니다. 그들은 순교자들입니다. 그들의 희생은 싹을 틔워 열매를 맺는 씨앗이며, 우리에게 용기와 일관성을 가지고 복음을 증언하도록 가르칩니다.

Let us not cease to pray for peace in Ukraine, in the Holy Land, in Sudan, in Myanmar and wherever people suffer from war.

우크라이나, 성지, 수단, 미얀마, 그리고 전쟁으로 고통 받는 모든 곳의 평화를 위해 기도하는 것을 멈추지 맙시다.

I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims! In particular, I greet the faithful from Lebanon, Egypt and Spain; students from the “London Oratory School”; those from the diocese of Opole in Poland and those of Budapest-Albertfalva; the participants in the European Forum of the Laity, on the theme “Faith, art and synodality”; and the group of mothers from the Congolese community of Rome. These mothers sing well! I would like to hear them sing another time.

로마인과 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다! 특히 레바논, 이집트, 스페인의 신자들에게 인사드립니다. "런던 웅변 학교"의 학생들; 폴란드 오폴레 교구와 부다페스트-알베르팔바 교구의 신자들; “신앙, 예술, 그리고 공동 합의성 (synodality)” 주제로 모이는 평신도 유럽 포럼의 참가자들; 그리고 로마 콩고 공동체의 어머니 그룹에게 인사드립니다. 이 어머니들은 노래를 잘 부릅니다. 다른 기회에 그분들의 노래를 듣고 싶습니다.

I greet the faithful of Carini, Catania, Siracusa and Messina; the young candidates for Communion and Confirmation from Mestrino; the newly-confirmed of Castelsardo, Sassari, from Bolgare, Bergamo, and from Camin, Padua; and finally, a thought of gratitude to the blood donors who have just celebrated their national Day. I greet you all, and I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

저는 카리니(Carini), 카타니아(Catania), 시라쿠사(Siracusa), 메시나(Messina)의 신자들; 메스트리노에서 온 첫 영성체와 견진을 위한 젊은 후보자들; Castelsardo, Sassari, Bolgare, Bergamo 및 Camin, Padua의 새 견진자들에게 인사드리고 마지막으로, 방금 국경일을 맞이한 헌혈자들에게 감사의 마음을 전합니다. 여러분 모두에게 인사를 드리며, 복된 주일 보내시기 바랍니다. 부디 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.