영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.06.09)

최고관리자
2024.06.15 13:18 2,267 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Tenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 9 June 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, blessed Sunday! The Gospel of today’s liturgy (cf. Mk 3:20-35) tells us that Jesus, after beginning His public ministry, faced a twofold reaction: that of his relatives, who were worried and feared He had gone a little mad, and that of the religious authorities, who accused Him of acting under the influence of an evil spirit. In reality, Jesus preached and healed the sick by the power of the Holy Spirit. And it was precisely the Spirit that made him divinely free, that is, capable of loving and serving without measure or conditioning. Jesus, free. Let us pause a while to contemplate this freedom of Jesus.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 연중 제10주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2024. 6. 9.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다. 오늘 전례의 복음(마르코 3,20-35 참조)은 예수님께서 공생활 시작 후에 두 가지의 반응에 직면하셨다고 말합니다. 하나는 친척들의 반응으로서 그분이 미쳤다고 걱정하고 두려워했고 다른 하나는 종교 당국자들의 반응으로서 그분이 악한 영의 영향을 받아 행동하신다고 비난했습니다. 실제로 예수님께서는 성령의 힘으로 가르치셨고 병자들을 치유하셨습니다. 그리고 예수님을 신적으로 자유롭게, 즉 측정이나 조건화 없이 사랑하고 봉사할 수 있게 한 것은 바로 성령이셨습니다. 예수님께서 자유로우십니다. 잠시 멈추어 예수님의 이 자유를 묵상합시다.

Jesus was free in relation to wealth: therefore He left the security of His village, Nazareth, to embrace a poor life full of uncertainties (cf. Mt 6:25-34), freely taking care of the sick and whoever came to ask Him for help, without ever asking for anything in exchange (cf. Mt 10:8). The gratuitousness of Jesus’ ministry is this. And it is also the gratuitousness of every ministry.

예수님께서는 부와 관련하여 자유로우셨습니다. 그래서 예수님께서는 그분의 마을 나자렛의 안전함을 떠나 불확실성으로 가득 찬 가난한 삶을 껴안으셨고, (마태오 6,25-34 참조) 병자들과 누구든 도움을 청하러 오는 사람들을 자유롭게 그리고 아무 대가를 요구하지 않으시고 돌보셨습니다. (마태오 10,8 참조) 이것이 예수님 사목의 무상성입니다. 그리고 모든 사목의 무상성이기도 합니다.

He was free with regard to power: indeed, despite calling many to follow Him, He never obliged anyone to do so, nor did He ever seek out the support of the powerful, but always took the side of the last, teaching His disciples to do likewise, as He had done (cf. Lk 22:25-27).

그분은 권력과 관련하여 자유로우셨습니다. 실제로 많은 사람에게 그분을 따르도록 부르셨음에도 불구하고 누구에게도 그렇게 하라고 강요하시거나, 권력자들의 지지를 구하지 않으셨고, 항상 꼴찌의 편을 택하셨고 제자들에게도 당신이 하신 것처럼 꼴찌의 편에 서도록 가르치셨습니다. (루카 22,25-27 참조).

Finally, Jesus was free of the quest for fame and approval, and for this reason He never gave up speaking the truth, even at the cost of not being understood (cf. Mk 3:21), of becoming unpopular, even to the point of dying on the cross, not allowing Himself to be intimidated, nor bought, nor corrupted by anything or anyone (cf. Mt 10:28).

마지막으로, 예수님께서는 명성과 인정받기를 구하는 면에서 자유로우셨습니다. 그렇기 때문에 그분은 진리를 말씀하시는 것을 절대로 포기하지 않으셨습니다. 이해받지 못하는 대가를 치르더라도, (마르코 3,21 참조) 심지어 십자가에 돌아가실 지경으로 인기가 없어지는 대가를 치르더라도 포기하지 않으셨습니다. 그리고 자신이 어떤 것이나 누구에게도 위협을 받거나, 매수당하거나 타락하는 것을 용납하지 않으셨습니다. (마태오 10,28 참조)

Jesus was a free man. He was free in the face of wealth, free in the face of power, free in the face of the quest for fame. And this is important for us too. Indeed, if we let ourselves be conditioned by the quest for pleasure, power, money or consensus, we become slaves to these things. If instead we allow God’s freely-given love to fill us and expand our heart, and if we let it overflow spontaneously, by giving it back to others, with our whole selves, without fear, calculation or conditioning, then we grow in freedom, and spread its good fragrance around us too.

예수님께서는 자유인이셨습니다. 그분은 부 앞에서 자유로우셨고, 권력 앞에서 자유로우셨고, 명성의 추구 앞에서 자유로우셨습니다. 그리고 이것은 우리에게도 중요합니다. 실제로 우리가 쾌락, 권력, 돈, 합의에 대한 추구에 좌우된다면 우리는 그것들의 노예가 됩니다. 대신에 우리가 하느님께서 거저 주신 사랑이 우리를 채우고 우리 마음을 확장하도록 맡기고, 그것이 저절로 흘러넘치도록, 즉 우리의 온 마음으로, 두려움, 계산, 조건 없이, 그 사랑을 다른 사람들에게 돌려줌으로써 그 사랑이 저절로 흘러넘치도록 하면, 우리는 더 자유로워지고, 우리 주변에도 그 좋은 향기를 퍼뜨립니다.

So we can ask ourselves: am I a free person? Or do I let myself be imprisoned by the myths of money, power and success, sacrificing my serenity and peace, and that of others, to these things? In the places where I live and work, do I spread the fresh air of freedom, sincerity and spontaneity? May the Virgin Mary help us live and love like Jesus taught us, in the freedom of the children of God (cf. Rom 8:15,20-23).

그러므로 우리는 스스로에게 질문할 수 있습니다. 나는 자유로운 사람인가? 아니면 돈, 권력, 성공이라는 신화에 갇히게 하여 나와 다른 사람들의 평온함과 평화를 이것들 때문에 희생시키는가? 내가 살고 일하는 장소에서 나는 자유, 성실, 자발성의 신선한 공기를 퍼뜨리는가? 동정 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서, 저희가, 예수님께서 저희에게 가르치신 대로, 하느님 자녀의 자유 안에서 살고 사랑하게 하소서! (로마서 8,15, 20-23 참조)

After the Angelus
The day after tomorrow, in Jordan, an international conference will be held on the humanitarian situation in Gaza, convened by the King of Jordan, the President of Egypt and the Secretary General of the United Nations. While I thank them for this important initiative, I encourage the international community to act urgently, by all means, to come to the aid of the people of Gaza, exhausted by the war. Humanitarian aid must be able to reach those in need, and no one can prevent it.

삼종기도 후에
모레 요르단에서는 요르단 국왕과 이집트 대통령, 유엔 사무총장이 소집한 가자지구의 인도적 상황에 관한 국제회의가 열릴 예정입니다. 저는 이 중요한 계획에 대해 그분들께 감사하는 한편, 국제 사회가 전쟁으로 지친 가자 주민들을 돕기 위해 모든 수단을 다해 긴급히 행동할 것을 촉구합니다. 인도적 지원은 도움이 필요한 사람들에게 도달할 수 있어야 하며, 누구도 그것을 막을 수 없습니다.

Yesterday marked the tenth anniversary of the invocation of peace in the Vatican, attended by the Israeli President, the late Shimon Peres, and the Palestinian President Abu Mazen. That meeting showed that joining hands is possible, and that it takes courage to make peace, far more courage than to wage war. Therefore I encourage the ongoing negotiations between the parties, even though they are not easy, and I hope that the proposals for peace, a cease fire on all fronts and the freeing of hostages will be accepted immediately for the good of Palestinians and Israelis.

어제는 바티칸에서 이스라엘 대통령, 고 시몬 페레스, 팔레스타인 대통령 아부 마젠이 참석하여 평화를 기원한 지 10주년이 되는 날이었습니다. 그 만남은 손을 잡는 것이 가능하다는 것과 평화를 이루기 위해서는 전쟁을 하는 것보다 훨씬 더 큰 용기가 필요하다는 것을 보여주었습니다. 그러므로 저는 비록 쉽지 않더라도 양측 간의 지속적인 협상을 장려하며, 평화, 모든 전선에서의 휴전, 인질 석방을 위한 제안이 팔레스타인과 이스라엘의 이익을 위해 즉시 받아들여지기를 희망합니다.

And let us not forget the tormented Ukrainian people who, the more they suffer, the more they long for peace. I greet this Ukrainian group with the flags who are over there. We are close to you! It is a desire, this desire for peace, so I encourage all efforts that are being made so that peace can be built as soon as possible, with international help. And let us not forget Myanmar.

그리고 고통을 겪을수록 평화를 더욱 갈망하는 고통 받는 우크라이나 국민들을 잊지 맙시다. 저는 저쪽에 깃발을 들고 있는 우크라이나 그룹에게 인사를 드립니다. 우리는 여러분들과 마음으로 가까이 있습니다! 그것은 염원, 평화를 향한 이 염원입니다. 저는 국제적 도움을 통해 가능한 한 빨리 평화가 구축될 수 있도록 모든 노력을 기울이는 것을 격려합니다. 그리고 미얀마를 잊지 맙시다.

I greet you, Romans and pilgrims from many countries, in particular the teachers from the “Saint John Paul II” Gymnasium in Kyiv, Ukraine – Slava Isusu Khrystu! (Praise be to Jesus Christ) – whom I encourage in their mission in this difficult and painful time. I greet the teachers and students of the “Cardenal Cisneros” diocesan school of the diocese of Sigüenza-Guadalajara in Spain, as well as the faithful of Assemini, Cagliari, the children of the “Giovanni Prati” School of Padua, and the young people from the parish of Sant’Ireneo of Rome.

저는 로마인과 여러 나라에서 오신 순례자 여러분, 특히 우크라이나 키예프에 있는 “성 요한 바오로 2세” 체육관의 교사들, - 슬라바 이수수 흐리스투 (예수 그리스도님 찬미 받으소서) - 이 어렵고 고통스러운 시기에 그분들의 사명을 격려하는 우크라이나 순례자들에게 인사드립니다. 저는 스페인 시구엔자-과달라하라 교구 산하 '시스네로스 추기경' 교구 학교의 교사들과 학생들, 그리고 칼리아리 아세미니 신자들과 파도바 '조반니 프라티' 학교 어린이들, 그리고 로마의 산티레네오 본단의 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다.

I reiterate my greeting to the chorists who have come to Rome from all over the world to participate in the fourth International Meeting of Choirs. Dear friends, with your singing you will always be able to give glory to God and to transmit the joy of the Gospel! I wish you all a good Sunday. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

저는 제4회 국제합창단대회에 참석하기 위해 전 세계에서 로마로 모인 합창단원 여러분께 인사를 드립니다. 사랑하는 친구 여러분, 여러분의 노래를 통해 여러분은 언제나 하느님께 영광을 돌리고 복음의 기쁨을 전달할 수 있습니다. 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시기 바랍니다. 그리고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.