영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.06.02)

최고관리자
2024.06.08 13:09 2,657 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, The Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ [Corpus Christi], Saint Peter's Square, 2 June 2024
Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today, in Italy and in other countries, we celebrate the Solemnity of Corpus Domini. The Gospel of the liturgy today tells us about the Last Supper (Mk 14:12-26), during which the Lord performs a gesture of handing over: in fact, in the broken bread and in the chalice offered to the disciples, it is He who gives Himself for all humanity, and offers Himself for the life of the world.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 지극히 거룩하신 그리스도의 성체 성혈 대축일, 성 베드로 광장, 2024. 6. 2. 
친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 오늘 이탈리아와 다른 나라에서는 성체성혈 대축일을 지내고 있습니다. 오늘 전례 복음은 최후의 만찬(마르코 14,12-26)에 대해 이야기합니다. 만찬 중에 주님께서는 넘겨주는 행위를 수행하십니다. 실제로 제자들에게 주시는 쪼개진 빵과 포도주 잔을 통해서 예수님께서는 자신을 모든 인간에게 주시고 세상의 생명을 위해 자신을 내어주십니다.

In that gesture of Jesus who breaks the bread, there is an important aspect that the Gospel emphasizes with the words “he gave it to them” (v. 22). Let us fix these words in our heart: he gave it to them. Indeed, the Eucharist recalls first and foremost the dimension of the gift. Jesus takes the bread not to consume it by Himself, but to break it and give it to the disciples, thus revealing His identity and His mission. He did not keep life for Himself, but gave it to us; He did not consider His being as God a jealously-held treasure, but stripped Himself of His glory to share our humanity and let us enter eternal life (cf. Phil 2:1-11). Jesus made a gift of His entire life. Let us remember this: Jesus made a gift of His entire life.

빵을 쪼개시는 예수님의 그 행위 안에는 복음이 다음과 같이 말하며 강조하는 중요한 측면이 있습니다. “그것을 떼어 제자들에게 주셨다.” (22절) 이 말씀을 우리 마음에 새깁시다. 주님께서 그것을 떼어 제자들에게 주셨습니다. (22절) 실제로 성찬례는 가장 최우선으로 선물의 차원을 상기시킵니다. 예수님께서는 혼자 드시기 위해서가 아니고 쪼개서 제자들에게 주시기 위해서 빵을 집으시고 그렇게 자신의 정체성과 사명을 드러내십니다. 그분은 자신을 위해 생명을 지키지 않으셨고 생명을 우리에게 주셨습니다. 그분께서는 하느님으로서의 존재를 빈틈없이 지킨 보물로 여기지 않으셨고, 자신의 영광을 인간과 공유하고, 우리가 영원한 생명에 들어가게 하기 위해 당신의 영광을 스스로 버리셨습니다. (필리피 2,1-11 참조) 예수님께서는 자신의 전 생애를 선물로 만드셨습니다. 이것을 기억합시다. 예수님께서 자신의 온 생애를 선물로 만드셨습니다.

Let us understand, then, that celebrating the Eucharist and eating this Bread, as we do especially on Sundays, is not an act of worship detached from life or a mere moment of personal consolation; we must always remember that Jesus took the bread, broke it and gave it to them and, therefore, communion with Him makes us capable of also becoming bread broken for others, capable of sharing what we are and what we have. Saint Leo the Great said: ‘Our participation in the body and blood of Christ tends to make us become what we eat’ (Sermon XII on the Passion, 7).

그러므로 우리가 특히 주일에 드리는 미사에 참례하고 빵을 먹는 것이 삶과 동떨어진 예배행위 또는 단순한 개인적인 위로의 순간이 아니라는 것을 명심합시다. 우리는 항상 기억해야 합니다. 예수님께서 빵을 들어 쪼개셔서 제자들에게 주셨습니다. 그러므로 그분의 성체를 받아 모심으로써 우리도 다른 사람들을 위해 쪼개진 빵이 되고, 우리의 존재와 우리가 가지고 있는 것을 나눌 수 있게 된다는 것을 기억합시다. 대 레오 성인이 이렇게 말씀하셨습니다. ‘그리스도의 몸과 피에 우리가 참여함으로써 우리는 우리가 먹는 것이 됩니다.’ (수난에 관한 설교 12. 7)

This, brothers and sisters, is what we are called to: to become what we eat, to become “Eucharistic”, that is, people who no longer live for themselves (cf. Rm 14:7), no, in the logic of possession, of consumption, no, people who know how to make their own life a gift for others, yes. In this way, thanks to the Eucharist, we become prophets and builders of a new world: when we overcome selfishness and open ourselves up to love, when we cultivate bonds of fraternity, when we participate in the sufferings of our brothers and sisters and share bread and resources with those in need, when we make all our talents available, then we are breaking the bread of our life like Jesus.

형제자매 여러분, 이것이 바로 우리가 부르심을 받은 것입니다. 즉 우리가 먹는 것이 되고, “성체적”이 되고, 다시 말해서 더 이상 자신을 위해서 살지 않는 사람들이 되라는 부르심입니다. (로마서 14,7 참조) 소유의 논리, 소비의 논리 안에 사는 것은 No! 자신의 삶을 다른 사람들을 위한 선물로 만드는 사람들은 Yes! 이렇게 성찬례의 덕분에 우리는 새로운 세상의 예언자, 건설자가 됩니다. 우리가 이기심을 극복하고 사랑에 마음을 열 때, 우리가 형제애의 유대를 쌓을 때, 형제자매들의 고통에 참여하고 필요한 사람들에게 빵과 자원을 나눌 때, 우리의 모든 재능을 제공할 때, 우리는 예수님처럼 우리의 생명의 빵을 쪼갤 것입니다.

Brothers and sisters, let us ask ourselves, then: do I keep my life only for myself, or do I give it like Jesus? Do I spend myself for others or am I closed within my own little self? And, in everyday situations, do I know how to share, or do I always seek my own interest? May the Virgin Mary, who welcomed Jesus, bread descended from Heaven, and gave herself entirely together with Him, help us too to become a gift of love, united with Jesus in the Eucharist.

형제자매 여러분, 이제 스스로에게 물읍시다. 나는 자신의 생명을 자신만을 위해서 지키나요? 아니면 예수님처럼 자신의 생명을 주나요? 자신을 다른 사람들을 위해서 소비하나요? 아니면 나만의 작은 자신 안에 가두어 두나요? 그리고 매일의 상황에서 나눌 줄 아나요? 아니면 나는 항상 나 자신의 이익을 추구하나요? 하늘에서 내려온 빵인 예수님을 환영하셨고 그분과 함께 자신을 온전히 내주셨던 동정 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희도 성찬례 안의 예수님과 일치하여 사랑의 선물이 되도록 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I invite you to pray for Sudan, where the war that has been going on for over a year still has not found a peaceful solution. May the weapons be silenced and, with the commitment of the local authorities and the international community, help be brought to the population and the many displaced people; may the Sudanese refugees find welcome and protection in neighbouring countries. And let us not forget tormented Ukraine, Palestine, Israel, Myanmar. I appeal to the wisdom of governors to cease the escalation and to put every effort into dialogue and negotiation.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 저는 여러분이 1년이 넘는 전쟁이 아직도 평화적인 해결책을 찾지 못하고 있는 수단을 위해 기도하시길 청합니다. 무기 사용이 중단되고, 지역 당국과 국제 사회의 노력으로 주민과 많은 난민에게 구호품이 전달되게 하소서! 수단 난민들이 이웃 나라들의 환영과 보호를 받게 하소서! 그리고 고통 받는 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 미얀마를 잊지 맙시다. 저는 확전을 중단하고 대화와 협상에 모든 노력을 기울일 것을 정부 당국자들의 지혜에 호소합니다.

I greet pilgrims from Rome and various parts of Italy and the world, especially those from Croatia and Madrid. I greet the faithful of Bellizzi and Iglesias, the “Luigi Padovese” Cultural Centre of Cucciago, the postulants of the Daughters of the Oratory, and the “Pedal for those who cannot” group, who have come by bicycle from Faenza to Rome. I greet the young people of the Immacolata. I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

로마와 이탈리아와 세계의 여러 지역에서 오신 순례자들, 특히 크로아티아와 마드리드에서 오신 순례자들에게 인사드립니다. 저는 벨리치와 이글레시아스의 신자들, 쿠차고의 “루이지 파도베세” 문화 센터, 오라토리오의 딸들의 청원자, 파엔차에서 로마까지 자전거를 타고 온 “할 수 없는 사람들을 위한 페달” 단체에게 인사드립니다. 임마콜라타 청년들에게 인사드립니다. 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시길 빕니다. 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛이게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.