영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.05.19)

최고관리자
2024.05.22 16:58 3,103 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS REGINA CAELI, SOLEMNITY OF PENTECOST, Saint Peter's Square, 19 May 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Feast of Pentecost, buongiorno! Today, Solemnity of Pentecost, we celebrate the descent of the Holy Spirit upon Mary and the Apostles. In the Gospel of the liturgy, Jesus speaks about the Holy Spirit and says that He will teach us “whatever He hears” (cf. Jn 16:13). But what does this expression mean? What has the Holy Spirit heard? What will He speak about?

프란치스코 교황 부활삼종기도, 성령강림대축일, 성 베드로 광장, 2024. 5. 19. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 성령강림대축일입니다. 안녕하십니까! 오늘 우리는 성령께서 성모마리아와 사도들에게 내려오신 것을 기념합니다. 전례 복음에서 예수님께서 성령에 관해 말씀하시면서 성령께서 “들으시는 것만” (요한 16,13 참조) 우리에게 가르쳐주실 것이라고 말씀하십니다. 그런데 이 표현은 무엇을 의미합니까? 성령께서 무엇을 들으셨나요? 그분께서 무엇에 관해 말씀하실까요?

He speaks to us with words that express wonderful sentiments, such as affection, gratitude, entrustment, mercy. Words that make us know a beautiful, luminous, concrete and lasting relationship such as the eternal Love of God: the words that the Father and the Son say to each other. They are precisely the transformative words of love, which the Holy Spirit repeats in us, and which it is good for us to listen to, because these words engender and make grow the same sentiments and the same intentions in our heart: they are fruitful words.

성령께서는 사랑, 감사, 위탁, 자비와 같은 훌륭한 감정을 표현하는 단어들(words)을 쓰시며 우리에게 말씀하십니다. 하느님의 영원한 사랑과 같이 아름답고 빛나고 구체적이고 오래 지속되는 관계를 우리가 알게 해주는 말씀(words)입니다. 즉 성부와 성자가 서로에게 나누시는 말씀(words)입니다. 그 말씀은 바로 변화시키는 사랑의 말씀이며 우리 안에서 성령께서 반복하시고, 우리가 귀 기울이면 좋은 말씀입니다. 이 말씀은 우리 마음속에 같은 감정과 같은 의도를 일으키고 자라게 하기 때문입니다. 그 말씀은 유익한 말씀입니다.

This is why it is important that we nourish ourselves every day with the Words of God, the Words of Jesus, inspired by the Spirit. And many times I say: read a passage from the Gospel, get a little pocket-sized Gospel and keep it with you, making the most of favourable moments to read it. The priest and poet Clemente Rebora, speaking of his conversion, wrote in his diary: “And the Word silenced my chatter!” (Curriculum vitae). The Word of God silences our superficial chatter and makes us say serious words, beautiful words, joyful words. “And the Word silenced my chatter!” Listening to the Word of God makes the chatter stop. This is how to give space in us to the voice of the Holy Spirit. And then in the Adoration – let us not forget the prayer of Adoration in silence - especially that which is simple, silent, like adoration. And there, saying good words within ourselves, saying them to the heart so as to be able to say them to others, afterwards, to each other. And in this way we see that they come from the voice of the Consoler, of the Spirit.

이것이 바로 매일 우리자신에게 성령의 영감을 받은 하느님의 말씀, 예수님 말씀의 영양을 공급하는 것이 중요한 이유입니다. 그리고 제가 여러 번 말씀드리는 것인데, 작은 포켓사이즈 복음서를 지니고 다니면서 읽기 좋은 시간을 최대한 활용하여 한 구절씩 읽으십시오. 사제이며 시인인 클레멘테 레보라 (Clemente Rebora) 는 자신의 회개에 대해 얘기하며 일기에 이렇게 썼습니다. “그리고 말씀이 나의 수다를 잠잠하게 했다.” (이력서) 하느님의 말씀이 우리의 피상적인 수다를 잠재우고 우리가 진지한 말, 아름다운 말, 기쁜 말을 하게 합니다. “그리고 말씀이 나의 수다를 잠잠하게 했다!” 하느님의 말씀을 들으면 수다가 멈춥니다. 이것이 우리 안에 성령의 음성을 위한 공간을 만드는 방법입니다. 그리고 성체 조배에서 - 침묵 속에 흠숭기도 드리는 것을 잊지 맙시다. - 특히 경배다운 조용하고 단순한 기도입니다. 그리고 거기에서는 우리 안에 좋은 말을 하고 마음으로 좋은 말을 하여 남에게도 그 좋은 말을 할 수 있도록 합니다. 그리고 그 후에 서로 좋은 말을 할 수 있게 합니다. 그리고 이렇게 우리는 그 말씀들이 위로자의 음성, 성령의 음서에서 온다는 것을 압니다.

Dear sisters and brothers, reading and meditating on the Gospel, praying in silence, saying good words: they are not difficult things, no, we can all do them. They are easier than insulting, getting angry… And so, let us ask ourselves: what place do these words have in my life? How can I cultivate them, in order to listen better to the Holy Spirit, and become an echo of Him for others?

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 복음을 읽고 묵상하고, 조용히 기도하고, 좋은 말을 하는 것, 그것은 어려운 일이 아닙니다. 아닙니다. 우리 모두 할 수 있습니다. 모욕하고 화내는 것보다 쉽습니다. 그래서 우리 자신에게 물어봅시다. 이 말씀들이 내 삶에서 어떤 위치를 차지하는가? 성령의 말씀을 더 잘 듣고 다른 사람들을 위해 그분의 메아리가 되기 위해서 나는 어떻게 내 삶에 그 말씀들을 키울 수 있을까?

May Mary, present at Pentecost with the Apostles, make us docile to the voice of the Holy Spirit.

성령강림절에 사도들과 함께 계셨던 성모 마리아여, 저희로 하여금 성령님의 음성에 순응하게 하소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters! The Holy Spirit is He who creates harmony, harmony! And He creates it from different, at times even conflictual, realities. Today, Feast of Pentecost, let us pray to the Holy Spirit, Love of the Father and the Son, that He may create harmony in hearts, harmony in families, harmony in society, harmony in the entire world; may the Spirit make communion and fraternity grow between Christians of different denominations; give governors the courage to make gestures of dialogue, that lead to an end to wars. Today’s many wars: think of Ukraine – my thoughts go in particular to the city of Kharkiv, which suffered an attack two days ago; think of the Holy Land, of Palestine, of Israel; think of the many places where there are wars. May the Spirit guide the leaders of nations and all of us to open the doors to peace.

부활삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 성령께서는 조화를 창조하시는 분이십니다! 그리고 그분은 다른 실체, 때론 갈등이 있는 실체로부터도 그것을 창조하십니다. 오늘 성령강립대축일에 우리 모두 성령님께 하느님과 아드님의 사랑에 기도합시다. 그분께서 마음에 조화를 창조하시고, 가정에 조화를 창조하시고 사회에 그리고 온 세상에 조화를 창조하시도록 청합시다. 성령께서 그리스도교의 서로 다른 종파 간에 친교와 형제애가 자라도록 해주시고, 정치인들에게 용기를 주시어 전쟁의 종식으로 이끌 대화를 하게 해주십사고 청합시다. 오늘의 많은 전쟁들, 우크라이나를 생각합니다. 특히 이틀 전에 공격을 당한 하르키우를 생각합니다. 성지, 팔레스타인, 그리고 이스라엘을 생각합니다. 전쟁이 일어나고 있는 곳들을 생각합니다. 성령이시여, 국가의 지도자들과 저희 모두가 평화의 문을 열도록 이끌어 주소서!

I express my gratitude for the welcome and affection of the people of Verona, yesterday: they were good, the Veronese! Thank you, thank you. In a particular way I think of the prison of Verona, I think of the inmates who bore witness to me once again that behind the prison walls, life humanity and hope pulsate. My heartfelt thanks go to all the prison staff, and in particular the Director, Dr. Francesca Gioieni.

어제 저를 환영해주시고 사랑을 베풀어 주신 베로나의 시민들에게 저의 감사를 표현합니다. 베로나 시민들 모두 정말 친절하셨습니다. 감사합니다. 특별히 베로나 교도소를 생각합니다. 저는 교도소 안에 생명, 인간애, 그리고 희망이 고동친다는 것을 다시 한 번 제게 증언해준 수감자들을 생각합니다. 모든 교도소 직원들과 특히 소장이신 프란체스카 조이에니(Francesca Gioieni) 박사에게 진심으로 감사드립니다.

I greet all of you, pilgrims from Rome and different parts of Italy and the world. In particular, I greet those of Timor-Leste – I will come to visit you soon! – those of Latvia and Uruguay, as well as the Paraguayan community of Rome, which is celebrating the Virgen de Caacupé, and the Catholic Portuguese Mission of Lucerne.

로마와 이탈리아, 세계 각지에서 온 순례자들 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히 동티모르 분들에게 인사드립니다. - 제가 곧 여러분을 방문하겠습니다! – 라트비아와 우루과이, 그리고 Virgen de Caacupé를 기념하는 파라과이 로마 공동체와 루체른의 가톨릭 포르투갈 선교단에게 인사드립니다.

I greet the young people of the Immacolata; I greet the religious sisters who are here, good! I greet the faithful of Benevento, Porto Azzurro and Terracina, and the “Caterina di Santa Rosa” Institute of Rome. I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

저는 임마콜라타의 젊은이들에게 인사합니다. 여기 와 계신 수녀님들께 인사드립니다. 좋습니다! 저는 베네벤토(Benevento), 포르토 아주로(Porto Azzurro), 테라치나(Terracina), 로마의 “카테리나 디 산타 로사(Caterina di Santa Rosa)” 연구소의 신자들에게 인사드립니다. 모두 복된 주일 보내시기 바랍니다. 부디, 저를 위해 기도해 주시는 것을 잊지 마십시오. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.